Questions Asked From Sexologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Sexologist

Sexologist

Gynecomastia?

Hello doctors I think I have gynecomastia Sometimes I lose weight sometimes but my chest never goes off about 6 7 ago it was like that same and its embarrassing can it be treated without operation

Sexologist

Boy To Girl Hormones Gender Transformation

kindly suggest me fast and great working hormones medicines for boy to girl change gender

Sexologist

Sexologist

AoA sir/mam I have a problem i didnt have a night fall from last two months can you pllzzz guide me about my problem why this is happening plzz guide me. infact ma agr masturbation karon to ho jata hun discharge. ma last two mon...

Sexologist

Hambistri K Doran Jalan

dear first time aisa hua hai k hambistri k doran mjhe or Meri wife dono ko Jalan si feel hui hai Jo pehle kbhi ni hui or mjhe aise feel hota hai jese ozu khas k sere me thori thori jalan ho jese or urine krta hu to wo bhi Thora Tho...

Sexologist

P.E, E.D

sexologist k pas jane se pehly konsy test krwane lazmi hain

Sexologist

Have To Much Pain In Rectum.

I Don't even don't keh mjh kis department k doctor k pas jana chaheay, after sex mjh feel hota hy keh cum anal side sy bhe aa rahe hy, or is wajah sy mjh anal main bahut pain rehta hy, I don't know is this problem with my seminal ve...

Sexologist

Homosexuality

Sir I think I have some psychological problem. Mujy boys ma hi ghoomna phirna pasand han. Boys ki tarah lead karna pasand ha. Boys Jesa fashion karna pasand hai. But jab baat aati ha sexual desires ki to ma Ander sa girl feel karta...

Sexologist

Child Abuse Type

Mere sath 45 bar child abuse hoa tha bachpan me ab muje boys me interest hai girls me bilkul nhi dream me bhi boys hi ate hain mera khud pr control nhi hota ab aesa lgta h k me ik boy se pyar krta hon mtlb muje ab apna rap krwane k...

Sexologist

Erectile Dysfunction (complex Issue)

Dr meri age 20 ha. Mujhay erection aati ha but aik issue ha. Mein jab standing position ya sitting position mein hota hun uss waqt erection theek hoti ha. But jab mein leta hun (seedha) tou uss waqt erection soft hoti ha aur glans b...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Sexologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Sexologist