Questions Asked From Sexologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Sexologist

Sexologist

Mardana Kamzori

mardana kamzori Nafas kA dheela or jar Se sukarna hi please special doctor job nazdik Ho. shukria

Sexologist

Sexual And Porn Addiction

Ma almost 7,8 sal se porn addict hu ma har bar kosish krta hu k khud ko is se nikalu but I can't help my self ma Kafi bar chor b Chuka hu but 3,4 months bad phir start kr deta hu. Ab ye chiz obsession ma badal rhi ha. Help me to fig...

Sexologist

Penis Shortering

Sometimes during daily life working, doing some normal tasks, I got my penis stuck in inside and becoming shortest, almost vanished inside..., What's reason behind this. Kindly give advice....

Sexologist

Sexually Transmitted Disease

I need a Dr's suggestion regarding sexually transmitted disease (herpese type 2) . is there any specialist Dr available in this field, kindly let me know. regards

Sexologist

Gynecomastia

I have grade 2 gynecomastia

Sexologist

Gynecomastia Treatment Doctor

I have gynecomastia problem, can you refer any doctor in sukkur

Sexologist

Male Firtlity

Meri 4 month bad Shadi h main ne masterbation bohat zeyada ki h jis ki wja main kamzor ho gya hun kindly recommend good doctor kindly

Sexologist

Sperm Count Problem

4 month shadi ko huvy sperm count low lagta h mujy masturbation bht zyada krta RHA hu me please any suggestion for me ?

Sexologist

Gynecomastia?

Hello doctors I think I have gynecomastia Sometimes I lose weight sometimes but my chest never goes off about 6 7 ago it was like that same and its embarrassing can it be treated without operation

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Sexologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Sexologist