Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Lump On Testical Only When Aroused

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Testicle

Hi Doctor ,

I do realise that I have a lump at the bottom of my left testicle ONLY when I'm sexually aroused (sex or masturbation).

How ever I could not find any lump awhile after I had ejaculated or any other time when I'm not sexually aroused. It will only appear when I'm aroused .

There is no pain or other symptoms Is this a major concern or a characteristics of cancer ? Even it dissappear after ejeculation or not aroused?

Internal Medicine Specialist in Lahore - Dr. Muntaqa Butt

it seems to have of no major concern

better to get yourself checked in urology opd


0

0

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Kashif

Dr. Kashif - Sexologist

MBBS, FCPS-I, DHS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

97 Positive Reviews

no serious concern


0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Shehroz Muhammad Khan

jb kuch ni to kuch krne ki zarorat ni


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

detailed history needed for better outcome
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA


0

0

Attach Photo here: