Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Faisalabad
Ma almost 7,8 sal se porn addict hu ma har bar kosish krta hu k khud ko is se nikalu but I can't help my self ma Kafi bar chor b Chuka hu but 3,4 months bad phir start kr deta hu. Ab ye chiz obsession ma badal rhi ha. Help me to figure this out. BTW I am from faisalabad
Be reassured Sex addiction ( excessive Sexual thought ) is a treatable disease,usually related to some underlying psychological issues.
Kindly visit online for further help.
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/psychiatrist/dr-muhammad-ayub-baloch-gold-medalist
consult psychiatrist
Patient
Post Owner
Basically I am looking for a phycologist but thy place my query in sexologist section. As far as I know Jo b chal rha mind ma hi ha.
4 years ago
Don't ruin urself bro! u r smart and so young...
a man is known by his strengths! so just be confident and indulge urself in physical exercises..
something thats prohibited will never give u any benefits :) trust urself! u can control urself :)
581 Positive Reviews