Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Speech Therapist on Depression, Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 22, Hyderabad Pakistan

it's been almost 5 months and still my medicines are continued as per consultants advice but a thing is that why Iam still unable to speak word properly from my tongue ... IAM having alot of Issue with that.... I mean there was a time I was Excellent Debater now after getting five months of treatment from the doctor still cannot speak properly (Matlab alfaz hee wazya nhn kr pa rha) still treatment is in process.... but IAM sick of getting tablets daily and IAM also Unable to maintain eye contact properly means sometimes it seems like eyes are not working with brain even my weight has been increased alot ...... so please can anyone suggest me what should I do Now ??????? plz help me or suggest me something

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Sana Asghar

Sana Asghar - Speech Therapist

BSc (hons) Speech & Language Pathology , Ms Speech & Language Pathology | Lahore

review-stars

99 Positive Reviews

which type of medication are you taking ?

Post Owner

Nowadays As per Consultants instructions:
Lanvexin
Skid
Omega-3
Clupam
Valium 5mg
before this in starting there was Resperose,Indreal and some Many......

3 years ago

Post Owner

skud*

3 years ago

BSc (hons) Speech & Language Pathology , Ms Speech & Language Pathology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 99 Positive Reviews

basically you are taking anti depressants. . is it possible for you to consult speech and language pathologist .. ?

3 years ago

Post Owner

well Mam I have no idea
coz IAM unable to maintain eye contact even and when ever I try to speak... I cannot deliver my message properly means ( m alfaz apni tongue se clear nhn bol pata Totley ki trah words bol Jata Hoon sometimes toh)

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

first tell about what treatment you are taken .which medicines you are using.u need proper assessment for speech.consult your nearby speech and language therapist.if you needs therapies it can be assessed by the therapist

Post Owner

Lenvexin
clupam
Omega-3
skud
valium 5 mg

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

You need to consult a speech and language pathologist and get evaluated properly, only then you can be guided about the intervention for your particular case. This is not something which can be treated by medicines alone.

Post Owner

ok Mam

3 years ago

BSc (hons) Speech & Language Pathology , Ms Speech & Language Pathology | Lahore

review-stars

99 Positive Reviews

you can consult online too if it feasible to you ..

Speech Therapist in Rawalpindi - Saira Abbasi

Saira Abbasi - Speech Therapist

MS in Speech & language Therapy | Rawalpindi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

u need to relax first n share ur complete detailed history it's very helpful for your treatment thanku

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories