Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Speech Therapist on Slurring Speech / Speech Therapy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Lahore

My problem is related to speech/speaking and I'm not sure if Marham is the right place to ask this or not. But I'd like to take my chances and see if any doctor can recommend me to somebody with expertise in this certain area of speech therapy.

So my problem is, I feel troubled with speaking certain words like "Star, Strategy, Astrology" etc and I slur words in daily conversation. One clear solution is to speak really slowly and speak words distinctly. Moreover, I feel like my saliva fills up more often and I have to clear it up every time when I have to speak clearly. I'd like to consult someone who is an expert in this area and seek his/her consultation.

I'd be really grateful for some help in this matter.

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Sana Asghar

Sana Asghar - Speech Therapist

BSc (hons) Speech & Language Pathology , Ms Speech & Language Pathology | Lahore

review-stars

99 Positive Reviews

its better to consult once for the evaluation to rule out the cause of slurriness .. if it really feels .. .. then we can guide you the better way to overcome or manage the problem.

Member of Marham-Forum

You should consult a speech and language pathologist for your evaluation and guidance.

Post Owner

Miss, are you a pathologist?

2 years ago

Speech Therapist in Karachi - Dr. Mr G M Faraz

Dr. Mr G M Faraz - Speech Therapist

DPT , Master of Science in Audiology & Speech Sciences | Karachi

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

yes, your issue is easily treatable
plz contact me at my clinic at defence phase 1 on the of Brain and mind diagnostic clinic.
i am Dr G M Faraz

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Maria Ishtiaq

Maria Ishtiaq - Speech Therapist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Speech & Language Therapy), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

237 Positive Reviews

firstly u should maintain ur air blow, secondly practice the saa sound, by any expert, and maintain the rate of speech...it will be clear with the passage of time.

Maria ishriaq
0315_042-32591427,

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

230 Positive Reviews

you must take Homeo medicine medicine will completely cure your problem your issue easily treatable don't you worry plz take video consultation and need more detail

Speech Therapist in Faisalabad - Sabiha Rehan

Sabiha Rehan - Speech Therapist

BS Hons (Clinical Psychology), MS Speech & Language Pathology | Faisalabad

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

You should have to practice with tongue twister and deep breathing exercise it will help you otherwise contact me on 042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories