Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Speech Therapist on Stammering

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Sahiwal

Assalam-o-Alaykum. I've stammering problem. I can't speak some words like words starting with "T" specially. Whenever I try to pronounce words with T, I end up with long breath coming out without any voice. Due to stammering, I am also suffering from low confidence in front of public. I mostly avoid public speaking.

It started when I was in 9th class, I am Software engineer by profession. My stammering increases whenever I am talking to any stranger.

My issue suddenly developed when I was in 9th class, from Nursery till 8th class, I totally had no such issue.

Can anyone please help me to get rid of stammering?

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Waqas Azeem

Waqas Azeem - Speech Therapist

MS (Speech & Language Pathology), MS (Special Education), Board Certified (Aphasia Speech Therapist ) | Lahore

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

wa alykum salam.. and sorry to hear about that. you need to be examined by speech & language pathologist to asses whether there is any subjective or objective issue... you can take appointment from marham.

Post Owner

sure, May I have your whatsapp No.? I wanna visit you at your clinic, so wanna get appointment before my visit. thank you :)

4 years ago

MS (Speech & Language Pathology), MS (Special Education), Board Certified (Aphasia Speech Therapist ) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 34 Positive Reviews

Sir it is against the policy of marham.... you have to take appointment from marham. than i will be able to contact you.

4 years ago

Post Owner

got it, thank you, I'll proceed with Marham appointment now. cya soon :)

4 years ago

MS (Speech & Language Pathology), MS (Special Education), Board Certified (Aphasia Speech Therapist ) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 34 Positive Reviews

Sir ! you have to book appointment from marham. then the marham will send you my contact info.

4 years ago

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Sana Asghar

Sana Asghar - Speech Therapist

BSc (hons) Speech & Language Pathology , Ms Speech & Language Pathology | Lahore

review-stars

99 Positive Reviews

book an appointment for evaluation and therapy

Speech Therapist in Islamabad - Dr. Amina Imran

Dr. Amina Imran - Speech Therapist

PhD Scholar, MSc (Behavioral Science), MS (Speech and Language Pathology & Therapy) | Islamabad

review-stars

68 Positive Reviews

dear sir !knowing that you are a professional..a software engineer I would love to help you outI am always eager to help out professionals and specially those who recognise their disorders wellplease do visit melet me probe the issue..the psychological backgroundwill try to resolve as much as possiblewarm

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Rabia Azmat

Rabia Azmat - Speech Therapist

Bs (Speech & Language Pathology),Ms (Speech & Language Pathology) | Lahore

book an appointment for evaluation and therapy

MS (Speech & Language Pathology), MS (Special Education), Board Certified (Aphasia Speech Therapist ) | Lahore

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

AOA,Sir kindly can you update the hospital and timmings for me.i am waqas azeem, Speech therapist and my profile is at your website with the address 72-B, Iqbal Avenue, Phase 1, Gate no 5.pls can you update it at union hospital oposite university central punjab.Timings 7 to 10 p.m.   and  11 to 1 A.m

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories