Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Speech Therapist on Stammring Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 18 years old, Lahore,Johar Town

i am suffering stammeing from the day i started talking or from as long as i could remember.I am having very hard times in order to deal with it.It makes me feel embarsed and humilated in my friends and relatives.Can you cure it ?

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Sana Asghar

Sana Asghar - Speech Therapist

BSc (hons) Speech & Language Pathology , Ms Speech & Language Pathology | Lahore

review-stars

99 Positive Reviews

it can be manageable .. but for managing you should take proper therapy sessions ..

Member of Marham-Forum

yes you just need to focus on your studies and you need to build your confidence. i can facilitate in you your problems for that you have to book an appointment and visit my place. you can book an online consultation as well.

Regards
Hassan Bin Zahid

Speech Therapist in Multan - Ms Ayesha Bukhari

Ms Ayesha Bukhari - Speech Therapist

MS-SLP, PGD-SLT, Special Educator | Multan

review-stars

93 Positive Reviews

Yes! It is manageable, but first you have to come for initial evaluation it is mandatory to know that why it occurs. And what the basic reason behind this

Speech Therapist in Islamabad - Dr. Amina Imran

Dr. Amina Imran - Speech Therapist

PhD Scholar, MSc (Behavioral Science), MS (Speech and Language Pathology & Therapy) | Islamabad

review-stars

68 Positive Reviews

stammering is manageable but how much depends upon your compliance.
you need to see a professional
a speech and language therapist

Speech Therapist in Karachi - Fareeha Bukhari

Fareeha Bukhari - Speech Therapist

BS (Hons) Speech & Language Pathology) , Mphil Speech & Language Pathology | Karachi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

After reading your presenting complaint. You would be having fluency disorder/stammering. But point to ponder upon it to find out the underlying cause of your complain. Yes it can be cured absolutely with a proper consultation with a qualified speech language pathologist. Who will assess and introduce you towards the therapy plan addressing your complaints.

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Maria Ishtiaq

Maria Ishtiaq - Speech Therapist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Speech & Language Therapy), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

237 Positive Reviews

Firstly you should decrease your routine stress , then do deep breath 3 time in a day least 2 weeks. With deep breathing exercises start slow rat of speech.

Member of Marham-Forum

For this you've to visit qualified Speech and Language Pathologist and afterwards an Slp will starts therapy plan accordingly.

Speech Therapist in Rawalpindi - Saira Abbasi

Saira Abbasi - Speech Therapist

MS in Speech & language Therapy | Rawalpindi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

OK can u tell me in which situations u stammer most What about ur family history regarding this stammering For this sessions required which time ur available for online session

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories