Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Speech Therapist on Unclear Speech

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 19 years old, Karachi

My son has unclear speech and faces difficulty in speaking in complete sentences without breaks or pauses. He gets stuck and experiences short breath when starting his speech, because of the reason he tries to speak quickly in a hurried manner due to which he skips his words and its difficult to understand for others. However there are times when he is fine and able to converse appropriately.

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Sana Asghar

Sana Asghar - Speech Therapist

BSc (hons) Speech & Language Pathology , Ms Speech & Language Pathology | Lahore

review-stars

99 Positive Reviews

your details show he might having stuttering . for his management to should consult speech and language pathologist .

Member of Marham-Forum

Contact on this no..042-32591427, for more details

Speech Therapist in Islamabad - Dr. Amina Imran

Dr. Amina Imran - Speech Therapist

PhD Scholar, MSc (Behavioral Science), MS (Speech and Language Pathology & Therapy) | Islamabad

review-stars

68 Positive Reviews

the male is 19 years old, he is facing rush of speech. I want to know since when has he started doing it. any other family members facing same problems? need to know the underlying cause.
is he facing any psychological problems? need his voice sample to judge and assess the exact problem.
the boy needs to see a speech pathologist to get the problem sorted out.

Speech Therapist in Multan - Saima Abbas

Saima Abbas - Speech Therapist

MS Clinical Psychology, Master Of Speech & Language Pathology | Multan

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Hi This is due to different factors firstly i have to assess then i can tell yoy exactly what is the problem

Member of Marham-Forum

can you please refer a good consultant in karachi as went to one before and had a number of sessions but no success

Member of Marham-Forum

It seems your child is having stuttering. Consult a good Speech and Language Pathologist for proper evaluation.

Post Owner

can u please refer me one in karachi?

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Meri age 20 hai .or main hakla ke bolta ho kaya is ka koi ilaaj hai ap ke pass.plese mujhe bta do

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories