Ask Questions From Qualifed Doctors And Get Authentic Answers

Post Question
Dermatologist

Urticaria / Hives

Respected Dr. Sahib, I have urticaria on my scalp. I am completely fine during the day, but at night I get severe itching with hive-like eruptions / raised bumps on my scalp. Please advise if a permanent treatment is possible...

Dermatologist

Urticaria / Hives

Respected Dr. Sahib, I have urticaria on my scalp. I am completely fine during the day, but at night I get severe itching with hive-like eruptions / raised bumps on my scalp. Please advise if a permanent treatment is possible...

General Physician

Weakness,Fatigue

Suffering from chronic fatigue and weakness

Neuro Physician

Brain And Heart Problem

Mere mother ka BP bht high hota tha eik din ese wja sy heartattack hua then angiography hue medicines di phirr eik week bad again falaj ka attack hua phirr city scan or MRI karvaya city scan ki report ok thi or MRI ki report may doc...

Pulmonologist / Lung

Hichki Ni Ruk Rhi

Hichki ni ruk rhi pls btaiein

Dermatologist

Darker/brown Lips

Assalam u alaikum mere lips din ba din dark hote ja rahe Hain lips phat te bhi nhi Hain sardiyon m bs normal dry hote phir lips ka colour dark ho Raha lips corner bhi mene Citelle lip balm (Alpha Arbutin+Kojic acid+SPF 50) use ki 6...

Sexologist

Frequent Ehtelam And Weakness

Assalam-o-Alaikum Doctor, mujhe pichlay kuch arsay se ehtelam ka masla zyada ho raha hai jiski waja se jismani kamzori aur thakawat mehsoos hoti hai. Iski kya waja hai aur iska behtar ilaj kya hai? Age: 22, Gender: Male

Speech Therapist

Stammer While Talking

I have stammer for as long as I could remember, I get stuck on words while talking, like they can't get out of my mouth, I have to force them out.

Dermatologist

Skin Problem

The texture appeared on my face out of nowhere in August, along with acne. Before that, my skin had been clear for about 3 months. So I consulted a dermatologist. She did a HydraFacial for the comedones and microneedling for my acne...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Doctors Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top doctors