Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Urticaria / Hives

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Sakrand

Respected Dr. Sahib,

I have urticaria on my scalp. I am completely fine during the day, but at night I get severe itching with hive-like eruptions / raised bumps on my scalp.

Please advise if a permanent treatment is possible for this so that it can be completely cured, and how many months the treatment course will be.

Kindly reply.

Thank you.

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

137 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla bohat jald aur thori si medicine se bilkul theek ho sakta hai, fikar na karein. Tafseel se baat kar lein, kindly online mere appointment book kar lain



0

0

Attach Photo here: