Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Speech Therapist on Stammer While Talking

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 19 years old, Lahore

I have stammer for as long as I could remember, I get stuck on words while talking, like they can't get out of my mouth, I have to force them out.

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

138 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla bohat jald aur thori si medicine se bilkul theek ho sakta hai, fikar na karein. Tafseel se baat kar lein, kindly online mere appointment book kar lain



0

0

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Sadaf

Sadaf - Speech Therapist

Master of Science in Speech and Language Pathology/ Therapy | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

You can get complete assessment from a speech therapist near you and if you want to discuss it you can book an online appointment. Will discuss in detail. Regards


0

0

Attach Photo here: