Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 18 years old, Hyderabad

The texture appeared on my face out of nowhere in August, along with acne. Before that, my skin had been clear for about 3 months. So I consulted a dermatologist. She did a HydraFacial for the comedones and microneedling for my acne marks. She also prescribed a face wash, sunscreen, Clinbet lotion, and Adoxa tablets to take in the morning and after dinner for 15 days.

It’s been a month since then, and this is what my skin looks like now. I honestly don’t know whether these are comedones or fungal acne because they do itch sometimes. I don’t know what to do anymore because seeing a dermatologist doesn’t seem to be helping either.

I’m looking for advice that can actually help me figure out what’s going on and what I should do next. If your only advice is going to be “book an appointment” please don’t comment.

Attach Photo here: