Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Erectile Dysfunction

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Rawalpindi

Is vitamin D3 deficiency contributes erectile dysfunction my vitamin level is 6.5 ng/ml my all test reports are cleared even my testosterone level was beyond 700 ng/ml i have no health related issues.

Urologist in Karachi - Dr. Adnan Siddiq

Dr. Adnan Siddiq - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

To find the cause of erectile dysfunction, you need proper ANDROLOGY review by a urologist who is ANDROLOGIST also. Kindly visit my clinic for expert opinion. Mamji Hospital Karachi (daily 6-8pm except Sundays).

Post Owner

My urologists checked they cleared me my all test related to ED are cleared my serum testosterone prolactin blood sugar cholesterol scrotum testicles test kidney liver all test are alhamdulilah cleared actually at first my pelvic pain started in 2014 that time i daily ran 25 km plus lifting heavy weights nd doing martial arts swimming plus cycling also i still followed tough physical regime of training know i feel persistant pain in my hip nd pelvic area though my hip and pelvic back x rays r cleared sometimes i feel pain in penis during nightfall becoz my groin area is also dealing pain
Every urologist that i visited explain anxiety or stressed may be they dont want to investigate the root cause of the problem sometimes i have good erection in night or morning but when i stand i lost erection nd i feel pain in pelvic area nd tightness in hip pain every doctor written me heavy tests mostly urologist didnt listen my pelvic related pain becoZ they r dealing with differnt patients sorry for written to long becoz i didnt see any ray of hope
Regards

5 years ago

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Kindly visit my clinic because as per your history, you have never visited an ANDROLOGIST. You must undergo few more investigations. Kindly visit with all your reports. InshAllah u will find Ray of Hope.

5 years ago

Post Owner

Its is not possible for me to come at karachi is it possible that u consult via phone after due payment???

5 years ago

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

I'm very sorry dear. Its not about payment, its about seeing and examining the patient. Justice can not be done on phone in terms of treatment.

5 years ago

Post Owner

Thanks doctor sahib for your honesty.i respect u from bottom of my heart.God bless u doctor sahib nd Allah apko lambi umar aur ajar de becoz u worked for the welfare of mankind.
Regards

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Would you like to talk to a Urologist through online consultation?
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories