.help..!Serum A Amyloid (SAA).


Assalamualikum.....please some one help me especially Nephrologists ,is there any laboratory in which 'Serum A amyloid protein (SAA)' test should perform?... This test is due to further diagnosis of secondary amylodoisis, cause of tuberculosis...please someone help.

Dr. Nouman Hameed Sheikh - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (Nephrology) | Gujranwala

review-img 56 Positive Reviews

My dear i think u should visit a nephrologist and get ur mother admitted in
a tertiary care hospital.
Yes blood tests are also availble to diagnose secndry amyloidosis and renal
biospy can also be helpfull..


Post Owner

Thanks for response....Dr..i admitted my mom here in pesh,here Doctr told me about the test SAA.The doctr said me that check this test in shifaa international Islamabad or shaukat khanum,i searched it but this test possibility is not there(SIS,shaukat khanum)...Therefore i need some help to let me find the laboratory or hospital in which this test SAA should perform.

2 years ago


It's not my specispeciality m urologist but this test can b performed from
any good lab like agha khan , Shaukat khanum and chughtai lahore


Post Owner

Thanks,,Dear Doctor i already checked in these labs.They said me no.

2 years ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)