I Have Pain In Testicles


Salam to all ! I have a pain in testicles . I don't know why it happens . Please help me . My pain start and stop automatically . Please give me some advice or possible reasons why it happens


MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK) | Lahore

review-img 78 Positive Reviews

waliqum salam,
lots of reasons for that, please get assessed by a urologist,,
dr R U


FRCS, FCPS (Paediatric Surgery), Fellow European Board of Pediatric Surgery, FRCS (Paediatric Surgery), CCT GMC UK | Lahore

review-img 22 Positive Reviews

What is your age? Common reason for a low grade dragging pain is varicocele (engorgement of veins). The best approach will be not to wait on it but to see an appropriate doctor, usually urologist for adults and a paediatric surgeon for under 18 years.


Post Owner

Sir my age is 18 years and i cannot go for a doctor please tell me is it normal if i feel pain in testicles or penis ?

1 year ago



What type of pain you feel? Any injury you had?
Anything hit up in your testicles???

First need to check the root cause I guess

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)