Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Multiple Sperm Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Chakwal

Sallam Sir my name is Amir and my age is 31 years, its been eight months that i am married but didn't conceive yet. i have my Two semen analysis in last month (Space of one month). In 1st semen analysis issues were Low Sperm count, Low Sperm motility & low Morphology. Dr. advice me 3 medicines 1. YTIG (Twice a day) 2. Awardin 50mg (One per day) 3. Ovafred 50mg (every second day) Now, after a month i have my semen analysis its shows Sperm counts are increases but still same low motility, Morphology decreases 1 point, and consistency problem as well which was not in last report. I have mention one more thing as i search over the internet that Walnuts & Bananas increase Sperm count so i ate 6 to 8 bananas & 3/4 Walnuts on daily basis. I have no other issue like erection, sex desire etc, everything is fine Alhamdolillah. It is requested to all the Sexologist/ Urologist on this forum to suggest me what should i do know. Secondly these medicine which i have using from a mont

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Urologist in Karachi - Dr. Adnan Siddiq

Dr. Adnan Siddiq - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Kindly visit a proper Andrologist in one of your neighbouring cities. In karachi based and if you wish to consult me, you'll have to visit karachi. You have to be investigated thoroughly for type and cause of Oligospermia. Mamji Hospital Karachi (daily 6-8pm except Sundays)

Post Owner

Thanks for your feedback Sir. Karachi have a very long distance from here. It is not possible for me to come. According to your knowledge will you please suggest me any medicine or should i carry these medicine or stop it.
Any Other Doctor from Rwp/isb or Lahore please give me your suggestions please.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories