Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Penis Colour Changed From Normal To Bit Redish

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Karachi

A week ago i notice 30 to 40% left side of my penis skin colour changed from normal to bit redish and from 15 years i guess I’m doing masturbation and in early days i was doing 1 time in a month or 2 or 3 then after that started doing 1 time or 2 then 1 time in a month and in between i did after 2 months then it becomes the habit after feeling loneliness i started doing 1 or 2 times in a month and when I don’t do then it comes out while sleeping and 2 years before i suddenly started having urine issue and till now I’m facing it going that i have to go to pee each and after 10 to 15 mins daily and also in 18th i had testical pain then in 22 then in 28th or 29 and i counsult my family doctors which are physicians and they said its because you take alot tension or wear the jersey trouser or shorts whole day and still I didn’t got any perfect treatment of urine and sperm comes out issue and after this changing of colour i searched about it on google and its saying that changing in colour o

Urologist in Lahore - Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin

Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gold Medalist) | Lahore

review-stars

109 Positive Reviews

So confusing history.
Consult in pvt if u can for proper history, examination and treatment

Urologist in Karachi - Dr. Adnan Siddiq

Dr. Adnan Siddiq - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Kindly visit my clinic for examination and treatment. Mamji Hospital Karachi (daily 6-8pm except Sundays). Kindly book appointment through Marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories