Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Sexual Side Effect

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, Dubai

Regards to all i was having hairfall issue some time back i took appointment with a dermatologist he suggested me to use Minoxidil and Finistride i took just 1 pill 1 mg and it destroyed my life completely now its been 1 year i have got sexual side effect from it i dont get firm erection very soft no morning or spontaneous erection in my adult life i never missed morning erection since i took it for whole year i never experienced morning erection please help me where ever i go they tell me its in ur head its placebo but believe me its for real please help it has done many changes in me i was very sensitive and emotional person now i dont feel my self same i dont get emotional anymore please help .

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

actually finsesteride takes long time to get out of the body.. so be patient and the side effects will revert. otherwise visit any urologist or andrologist.. to complete evaluation

Post Owner

Sir its been 1 year how long it will take i hope its not permenant my life is destroyed.

3 years ago

Urologist in Multan - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Waqas Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Waqas Khan - Urologist

MBBS, MCPS (General Surgery), FCPS (Urology), FRCS (Urology), FACS (USA) | Multan

review-stars

789 Positive Reviews

plz take online video consultation For detailed history and examination.thanks

Urologist in Islamabad - Dr. Ahmed Sajjad

Dr. Ahmed Sajjad - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology) | Islamabad

review-stars

391 Positive Reviews

Get your fasting lipid profile and testosterone level and book online consultation with me .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories