Sperm Motility

I am 36 years of age No tobacco or alcohol use, Overall health is good Since long doing normal exercise body building but not like competition type ... So never use steroid


AOA.if u live in lahore kindly visit me. need to examine.


MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, MRCS Glag., FRCS Urol | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Dear 36 years old,

Consult a urologist. If can see that you had this test from KSA.
See a Urologist but try not to see an Egyptian or Arab one.Chances are that they will try to ignore the problem.
If you could find a Pakistani or European American urologist it would be better.