Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Testicular Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Muscat

In 2018 June to August I was suffering from UTI I was staying in a remote location outside Pakistan. I tried the local Dr with this problem and they gave me antibiotics and Cranbery juice but it didnt help I came back to Pakistan I consulted a doctor he ran test ultrasounds, urine routine/culture only thing abnormal was its showing protein in urine all other test are normal, he gave me medicines for 1 month and asked me to consult neurologist he ran some test but eventually said everything is fine. I used the medicines and got better after that I came back from Pakistan but after 20 days I again started to feel the same problem. When I came back to pak after 2 months I again visited a new urologist who ran test again and find same protein everything else was fine he gave me ciproxin and tamsolosin for 6 months and I got better. Now almost 1.5 years later i again started to feel heaviness in lower abdomen. I want to know why it is happening again and and again water intake is suficient

Urologist in Karachi - Dr. Adnan Siddiq

Dr. Adnan Siddiq - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

You need to be examined by a urologist. Only looking at the test and not the patient won't solve things. You may need to be re-investigated based on your examination. If you come to Karachi, do visit me at Mamji Hospital Karachi (daily 7-9pm, except Sunday)

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Because your all treatments were only for management instead of permanent cure of root cause so better ia go and labs again and book appointments through marham for permanent treatment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories