Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Urethra Inflammation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Lahore

i m married since 2.5 years the day one i did sex and after 3 or 4 days i got sharp pain and itching and inflammation inside my urethra. I have done all labs tests and all tests are in normal range Urine c/e, urine c/s, semen c/s, cbc, lft, hiv, hbv, hcv, syphilis, and many others. I met a lot of urologists in lahore, Islamabad till today no one could diagnose me what problem i had antibiotics, anti inflammatory drugs cranmax uropin, cipro etc medicines i have used but no cured. each time dr suggests tests and tests came back normal, prostate also fine DRE test, psa, ultrasound, i want to know what is this disease and symptoms became worst. No ejaculation, right testicular pain, skin disorder of testical, erectile dysfunction, unable to intercourse. All std tests are normal.

Urologist in Karachi - Dr. Adnan Siddiq

Dr. Adnan Siddiq - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

You need to be seen in clinic for diagnosis. You should give Karachi urologists a chance. Do visit my infertility and sexual health clinic when u visit Karachi. Mamji hospital Karachi (daily 6-8pm, except Sunday).

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr sahib i m in punjab i will try to visit You i had met a lot of doctors and openly told them its a std but what doctors will do all labs are clear now finaly i thought for cystoscopy but i want to cover these diseases without cystoscopy but last chance is cystoscopy remained.

Member of Marham-Forum

You need complete physical examination so visit the Dr

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr sahib what type of physical examination now a days i m in mian channu i can come to multan.
Whats tests are required?
so i can along with my reports kindly mention.

Yes. Plz visit with all your reports ms previous prescriptions.. We will discuss I serials. Might be something missing im history ans examination.. Inshallah it will be cured..book appointment through marham. Thanks

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Amjad ali sahib where You practice in multan i have checked that Your area is RYK. I can come to multan with complete history kindly mention adress thanks.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories