Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Urinary Track Infection

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 64 years old, Lahore-faisalabad

My diabetic mother became severely sick due to UTI, pneumonia (bronchitis) and early stage septicaemia in August. After taking tanzo (4.2g*3) injections for 22 days, Her urine and blood culture reports considered fine at that time although little bacteria was being detected in urine analysis test. Now her urine culture is again positive with the same pattern of antibiotics resistance and sensitivity. She started tanzo injections again and stopped them after 4 days after getting allergic red spots all over the body ( it could be tanzo associated side effect or allergy) She also caught high fever at that time otherwise she is asymptomatic. She doesn’t feel any burning or pain. Her urine culture and CBS reports are attached. Please recommend us what to do? Such asymptomatic UTI could be treated by diet instead of antibiotics like high water intake, cranberry juice etc. Her stomach is still upset even she is not fully recovered from the side effects of previous 22 days tanzo course. Many

Urologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahid Hussain

Dr. Zahid Hussain - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS, F.A.C.S | Lahore

review-stars

193 Positive Reviews

please visit us for opinion

Member of Marham-Forum

My daibetic mother is 58 years old. In recent blood examination, creatinine level came at 1.1 For last 2 years it was 0.9. Now urea nitrogen is 30 and EGfR is 49 last month eGFr was >60 .
All of sudden it decrease in a month. She has taken pain killers and vitamin tablet due to ankle surgery . .is this creatinine and egfr level are normal or should taken any medication for this plz tell me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories