Urine Problem

From 1 week mjhy urine prob.urine pass b sahi nhi hota.after urine passing bht pain hta r pain continouly rhta..what should i do..plz help


You need to test ur urine for infection. Its the most commonest reason of such symptoms. Seeing any physician shud be suffice


AOA.kindly go for urine complete test and ultrasound abdomen & KUB.