Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Vascular Surgeon on Blocked Veins Due To Drug Abuse Through Injections

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 42 years old, Jail Road

AOA Sir,

I am 42 year old. Had very severe back pain from 2002 to 2007. Got operated and recovered from backache. During early 2007 due to severe pain attack one of the local doctor injected Inj. Sosegan. Which i used to take even after the recovery. In 2010 got proper treatment from a psychiatrist. Due to drug abuse my arm, hands, feet veins are blocked. I had been hospitalized twice or thrice in past 5 years. Every time surgeons had to pass CVP Line. Most recently had a surgery due to a road accident and have a very frightening experience of CVP Line procedure it almost punctured my heart. Had discussion with one of doctor who advised to contact a vascular surgeon. Kindly advise if my case is treatable.

Vascular Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Ilyas Sadiq

Dr. Ilyas Sadiq - Vascular Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FRCS (General Surgery) UK, Diplomate Intercollegiate Specialty Board (UK), CCST (Ireland), EITS (France) | Lahore

review-stars

928 Positive Reviews

u need to come physically to be able to examine thoroughly and then i can give u proper advice

Vascular Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman - Vascular Surgeon

MBBS (KEMU) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) , MRCS (UK) , MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

212 Positive Reviews

There is not much i can advice like this. Please visit the clinic.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories