Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Vascular Surgeon on DVT In Legs

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 55 years old, Sialkot

Asslamu Alaikum Dear Doctors my mother has been suffering from DVT for a long time. Its in the whole body but her legs are the ones affected the most. She cant walk properly. She is always in pain. A few days ago she had sever pain in her Arm at night and when she pressed firmly that part of Arm where the pain exactly was it was no more not more than 2 minutes later. Was that a DVT? Anyways its the legs that we are worried about the most . I also want to tell you that she was very addicted to eating raw rice. She ate too much of it. One day she was walking properly and the very next day she had pain in her legs also she didnt have the craving for raw nice anymore when she suffered it. Is that the reason she got DVT? She has got like 100 of mini clots in her legs and it happened after that day. Before that she had mini clots but they were not as many as they started to appear after she had sudden pain in her legs. The knees hurt the most . Please help me out what kind of doctor do i ne

Vascular Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Ilyas Sadiq

Dr. Ilyas Sadiq - Vascular Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FRCS (General Surgery) UK, Diplomate Intercollegiate Specialty Board (UK), CCST (Ireland), EITS (France) | Lahore

review-stars

910 Positive Reviews

u need to c vascular surgeon, u can bring her to OPD 2 at Doctors hospital, between 2 to 7 pm, Monday to Friday, Dr ilyas sadiq, Vascular Surgeon

Vascular Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman - Vascular Surgeon

MBBS (KEMU) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) , MRCS (UK) , MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

211 Positive Reviews

Dear patient.
You need vascular consult for your mother.
Book an appointment to see me in clinic.
Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories