Radiologist For CT Scan In Bhakkar
How can I find treatment of Ct Scan?
Marham enlists the best specialist doctors for CT scan service in Bhakkar. Get the service based on the hospital location, patient reviews, and cost for CT scan in Bhakkar.
What is a CT scan?
CT scan is a computed tomography medical imaging. CT scan takes cross-sectional images of various soft tissues and bones of the body. CT scan uses X-rays and
computers to produce 3D images for diagnosis and evaluation. Different proportions of X-rays travel through the various parts of the body which are
differently absorbed by other body parts. CT scan report appears against a black background with the higher density regions appearing white. Any black region within the white density region indicates a fracture or tumor. CT scan is a more detailed imaging as compared to X-rays.
What is the price of CT scan service in Bhakkar?
The CT scan cost in Bhakkar ranges between 500-3000. The price may vary depending on the doctor's qualifications and hospital location.
Why is a CT scan required?
CT scan is a detailed imaging of the body to visualize internal body parts. CT scan is recommended for the following;
- Internal imaging in accidents and injuries
- Visualize internal organs to plan surgery and treatment
- Monitor disease progression or tumor growth
- Imaging for bone and joint fracture
- Diagnose internal bleeding
- Detect blood clots
Is a CT scan painful?
CT scan is not a painful procedure. There is hardly any discomfort involved with the CT scan. The scanner just takes images of the body from a distance.
How long does a CT scan take?
CT scan service is available for hospitalized as well as outpatients. The procedure takes 30 mins to complete and the report gets ready within 24 hours.
What is the CT scan procedure?
CT scan is an imaging procedure that is performed as follows;
- The patient wears a hospital gown and removes all the metal objects or jewelry
- Contrast material is used which is either given by mouth or injection
- The patient lays on a bed which is moved inside the CT scanner
- The scanner takes various images of the body displayed on the computer.
- The bed moves outside the scanner.
How to read a CT scan report?
The CT scan report is displayed on a black background and the high-density body tissues appear white. Any black holes in the white region indicate a point
of concern such as a fracture or a tumor. However, radiologists can read the report properly and guide it accordingly.
How can you book an appointment for a CT scan in Bhakkar?
You can book a CT scan service in Bhakkar through Marham. The best doctor for CT scans in Bhakkar provides this imaging service for the diagnosis of diseases at affordable rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
To book your appointment with a specialist of Ct Scan in bhakkar, call at 042-32591427 or 0311-1222398. There are no extra charges for booking appointment through Marham.
No, there are no extra charges to book an appointment through marham.pk
The fee for specialists of Ct Scan in bhakkar varies from PKR 500-3000 depending upon doctor's experience and qualification.
1 Ct Scan Doctors in bhakkar are:
- Dr. Riaz Amir
Best 1 Ct Scan Doctors in bhakkar are:
- Dr. Riaz Amir
Best Radiologist in other cities of Pakistan
- Radiologist in Abbottabad
- Radiologist in Bahawalpur
- Radiologist in Dera Ghazi Khan
- Radiologist in Faisalabad
- Radiologist in Gujranwala
- Radiologist in Haripur
- Radiologist in Hyderabad
- Radiologist in Islamabad
- Radiologist in Jhelum
- Radiologist in Karachi
- Radiologist in Lahore
- Radiologist in Lodhran
- Radiologist in Mian Channu
- Radiologist in Multan
- Radiologist in Peshawar
- Radiologist in Quetta
- Radiologist in Rahim Yar Khan
- Radiologist in Rawalpindi
- Radiologist in Sadiqabad
- Radiologist in Sahiwal
- Radiologist in Sargodha
- Radiologist in Sialkot
- Radiologist in Wazirabad
Doctors for Ct Scan in Other Cities
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Abbottabad
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Bahawalpur
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Bhakkar
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Chiniot
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Dera Ghazi Khan
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Faisalabad
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Gujar Khan
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Gujranwala
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Haripur
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Hasilpur
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Hyderabad
- Doctors for Ct Scan in Islamabad