Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Genital Size

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, Lahore

I'm concerned that my penis size may be smaller than average. I’ve also masturbated frequently over the years. When fully erect, it measures around 4.5 inches, and in the flaccid state, it's approximately 1 inch.

I’m wondering if this is normal, or if I should consider consulting a doctor or exploring treatment options.

General Physician in Muzaffar Garh - Dr. M Zohaib Qadir

Book your appointment online I'll guide you through this


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

consult if feasible book appointment


0

0

Member

Post Owner


is this normal or not

1 year ago

Member

without examination can nor told Dr about size

1 year ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Visit at SBBC Aesthetics clinic.

we offer different treatments for this.

Mostly, P-shot is a good option for it .

Consultation is also free, but have to pay for procedure .


0

0

Attach Photo here: