Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Infertility

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 34, Saudi arabia

I have been married for 5 years but still I don't have any baby.i have undergone many treatment but there is no positive result.i want treatment from this platform if there is a best doctor to solve this problem.

Member of Marham-Forum

For proper evaluation , you can get answer by clicking my profile or book online consultation.


0

0

Internal Medicine Specialist in Lahore - Dr. Muntaqa Butt

kindly share your reports if u have


0

0

Homeopath in Chakwal - Dr. Saqib Aqeel

Dear share your reports inshallah with the blessing of Allah Almighty you ll happy


0

0

Andrologist in Lahore - Dr. Samra Amin

Dr. Samra Amin - Andrologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, CRSM | Lahore

review-stars

1,632 Positive Reviews

I need to see the report for treatment. Kindly take appointment via marham


0

0

Attach Photo here: