Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Infertility & Low Sperm Count

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Male 31, Rawalpindi

My Friend is 31 years of age and married since 1 year. He wants to conceive a child. Please need guidance to whom he should concern for his Health issue?

Andrologist in Lahore - Dr. Samra Amin

Dr. Samra Amin - Andrologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, CRSM | Lahore

review-stars

1,632 Positive Reviews

I need to see the report. Kindly take appointment and take treatment


0

0

Member

Post Owner


I have tested my cemens. that was not satisfactory doctor says your cemens count and active motile too low and he ask for report again even I can't feel any problem during intercourse. so kindly sugess me some common precautions and medications then latter on when it will become possible for me I will book an appointment.

3 years ago

Internal Medicine Specialist in Lahore - Dr. Muntaqa Butt

you can consult urologist and andrologist both


0

0

Member

Post Owner


I have tested my cemens. that was not satisfactory doctor says your cemens count and active motile too low and he ask for report again even I can't feel any problem during intercourse. so kindly sugess me some common precautions and medications then latter on when it will become possible for me I will book an appointment

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

For proper evaluation , you can get answer by clicking my profile or book online consultation.


0

0

Member

Post Owner


I have tested my cemens. that was not satisfactory doctor says your cemens count and active motile too low and he ask for report again even I can't feel any problem during intercourse. so kindly sugess me some common precautions and medications then latter on when it will become possible for me I will book an appointment

3 years ago

Attach Photo here: