Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Male Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, karachi

how to increase peni size and I want to intercors with my wife but I can't do it due to weakness apparently I'm normal and healthy man but for sex I'm weak

Andrologist in Lahore - Dr. Samra Amin

Dr. Samra Amin - Andrologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, CRSM | Lahore

review-stars

1,633 Positive Reviews

Take treatment. Take appointment to dicuss and guidance


0

0

Andrologist in Lahore - Dr. Kamran Saleem

Dr. Kamran Saleem - Andrologist

| MBBS | Dip (Genitourinary Medicine & Venereology) | | Lahore

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

May come over after appointment...


0

0

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist)

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist) - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ), Fellow, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan, Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Consultant Psychiatrist & Expert in the treatment of Psychiatric, Neuropsychiatric, Drug addiction & Sexual disorders | Karachi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

Thank you for sharing.
Be reassured this is a common treatable condition
Kindly visit online for treatment help.



0

0

Internal Medicine Specialist in Lahore - Dr. Muntaqa Butt

consult me thru marham or thru whatsap chat


0

0

Attach Photo here: