Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Night Fall

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 21 years old, Multan

It's the first time I have 4 times ehtalam in a month in which 3 times last 10 days give me some advice is it normal or not ?

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Owais Khawar

Dr. Owais Khawar - General Physician

MBBS, CRSM | Karachi

review-stars

58 Positive Reviews

no need to worry about it


0

0

Nutritionist in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr Maryam Tahir

Dr Maryam Tahir - Nutritionist

BS (Hons.) Food & Nutrition | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

263 Positive Reviews

it's due to internal weakness
married ?
diet Kya hy apki


0

0

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u I need ur history for details plzzz book appointment through Marham app


0

0

Attach Photo here: