Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Penis Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 24, Lahore

maray czn ke age 24 years hay or us ka penis ka size 2.5 inches hay or us ka sperm 30 second ma discharge ho jatay hain or morning ma excretion bhee nhe Hoti kindly tell me what should I do or visit with andrologist

Homeopath in Haripur - Dr. Syed Akhlaq Hussain Shah

I will help u freely kindly book appointment


0

0

Internal Medicine Specialist in Lahore - Dr. Muntaqa Butt

visit andrologist


0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Ayesha Kanwal

Homeopathic Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

DHMS , RHMP, C Aesthetics | Karachi

review-stars

358 Positive Reviews

Book appointment via marham


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

book appointment with me I'm properly treatment and guide


0

0

Attach Photo here: