Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Premature Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 28, Rawalpindi

I have been suffering from premature ejaculation for the last 08 years. Jab Main imagine kron having sex with my partner to mujhe achi erection aati hai but JB real mein sex krna Chahta hn to penetration se pehle hi farigh ho jata hn aur erection bhi bht km Hoti hai. Main masturbate bhi krta hn and kabhi kabhi porn bhi dekhta hn Which doctor should I consult, I just wanna recover I'm fed up with this shit

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Zara Fatima

Ms. Zara Fatima - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

You can visit hospital get medical aid from our urologist and psychological help from psychologist for that in person session your all openly welcome to Gulburge medical centre
Gulburge green Islamabad for your session


0

0

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist)

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist) - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ), Fellow, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan, Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Consultant Psychiatrist & Expert in the treatment of Psychiatric, Neuropsychiatric, Drug addiction & Sexual disorders | Karachi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

Thank you for asking. This needs a detail assessment and further evaluation. Kindly book an online appointment for further assistance.


0

0

Attach Photo here: