Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
problem, Sindh
Sir , i am porn addictet and , i have problems of erectile dysfunction i have erection problem i manage little bit erection while watching porn otherwise no erection. Also i have premature ejaculation, whenever i watch porn or think about sex white substance leaked from my penis and when musturbate i discharge in about 20 seconds without pleasure. Sir i have big physiological and psychological issues regarding sex , i wanna to consult with you, sir are these conditions curable .
detailed history needed for better outcome
Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427,
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-042-34500888, 427
book for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA
I will help u through homeo medicine..but I need ur history before treatment...for details history book appointment through Marham app
Thank you for reaching out with your question. I understand your concern. To help you with the most accurate and personalized treatment a detailed assessment of your individual health history and symptoms is essential. I recommend you to book an online appointment for further assistance.
643 Positive Reviews