Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Premature Ejaculation Or Mind Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 28, Lahore

Hello, I got married 6 months ago. But I think I have a problem with premature ejaculation. The reason is that I ejaculate very quickly. I’m good at foreplay — I spend about 10 to 15 minutes on it. But when I get involved in sexual activity, I ejaculate in just 40–50 seconds. Sometimes it even feels like I might ejaculate during foreplay. Now, sometimes during foreplay, I start to lose my erection as well.

Especially when there is any touch to the penis, it feels like I’m about to ejaculate. I feel like the skin of my penis has become very sensitive, and even a little touch brings on the feeling of ejaculation.

Member of Marham-Forum

it's treatable if feasible book appointment


0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Halima Haq

Its Completely treatable through Homeopathic medicine, Book Your appointment or contact WhatsApp


0

0

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist)

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist) - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ), Fellow, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan, Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Consultant Psychiatrist & Expert in the treatment of Psychiatric, Neuropsychiatric, Drug addiction & Sexual disorders | Karachi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

Thank you for asking. This needs a detail assessment and further evaluation. Kindly book an online appointment for further assistance.


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

Kindly book Appointment through marham at SBBC ( Derma and Aesthetics)

I recommend you to go for consultation before any treatment

Consultation is Free

I will recommend you p shots


0

0

Attach Photo here: