Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Testicles Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, Karachi Pakistan

One week ago I do masturbating almost three hours but when I discharge I am feeling pain and then continuously one week when I passing urine I am feeling pain then yesterday I again masturbating but this time I am holding and not discharge so know I feeling pain in my right side testicle so can you tell me is that worries?? because after 2 month my marriage

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

detailed history needed for better outcome
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA


0

0

Member

Post Owner


sir what I do please give me a suggestion

4 years ago

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi
Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi - General Physician

MBBS, RMP | Multan | Book Appointment

review-stars 295 Positive Reviews

detail me bt kr lein

4 years ago

Member

Post Owner


sir detail m kasa bat krun ap k contact number?

4 years ago

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi
Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi - General Physician

MBBS, RMP | Multan | Book Appointment

review-stars 295 Positive Reviews

detailed history needed for better outcome
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078,

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427, 042-34500888, 427,

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA

4 years ago

Attach Photo here: