Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Sexual

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Male 22, mehar district dadu Sindh Pakistan

I was 18 year old when I thaughts it's ok it's my just starting so I will be getting good with the daily basis but I was wrong my timing is maximum 1 minute and my penis size is just 4 and it's so selim what is the right treatment?

Urologist in Multan - Dr. Mudasir Ahmad Jamali

Dr. Mudasir Ahmad Jamali - Urologist

MBBS, MCPS Surgery, FCPS Urology | Multan

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

consult online


1

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

detailed history needed for better outcome
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA


1

0

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist)

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist) - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ), Fellow, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan, Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Consultant Psychiatrist & Expert in the treatment of Psychiatric, Neuropsychiatric, Drug addiction & Sexual disorders | Karachi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

Thank you for sharing with me this is a very common treatable condition what we call premature ejaculation.
kindly consultant online to help you better.
Thank You


2

0

Attach Photo here: