Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Skin, nails, Hair, Dermatology on Fast Hair Growth

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 19, Multan

Hi please approve my post l am 19 years old. l have to much body hair. l am not worrying about their density.but it grows more and more and very fast. hairs on my some body parts is almost two inches and grow more. ln our family and ancestry no one have too much body hair. l feel guilty and shame. it decrease my confidence level day by day. whats the reason behind it. can I stop it from further growing. l am suffered from social anxiety. because of this l decided that l will never marry because female does not like hairy man.

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

275 Positive Reviews

book appointment

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/dermatologist/islamabad/dr-khalid-aslam-21906

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Irfan Ahmed Kakezai

Dr. Irfan Ahmed Kakezai - Dermatologist

MD, Ph.D. (Medicine), Certified Aesthetician, Masters Of Public Health - USA | Karachi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

u need to see the dermatologist for detail evaluation and options. Book appointment

Plastic Surgeon in Gujranwala - Dr. Firoj Hawari

Dr. Firoj Hawari - Plastic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Plastic Surgery) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Aoa, First Always be happy and thankful to allah, enjoy your life and accept whatever allah swt has given you. get appointment of dermatologist in your city and discuss all matter and let's see whatever can be done in your case. there are so many serious skin problem in this world you can not even imagine

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories