Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Acne

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, islamabad

after having clear skin all my life i started getting acne at the age of 21, it started with blackheads in my cheeks and progressed to pimples, ive tried everything and i have a face full of scars now, the spots clear sometimes but always come back, i cant fgiure out whats causing it, ive tried cutting out certain foods which didnt make a difference, ive been to a few dermatologists to no avail, i want to take accutane and do something to clear up scars, please can you give me some guidance as to what can be done to help, nothing so far has helped thats why im apprehensive about visiting dermatologists as im no longer interested in topical creams as i have used every single acne product so far to no avail, please help, if i can be prescribed accutane for definite and something not to harsh or abrasive for scars i will visit your clinic asap for it

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Mazhar Hussain

Dr. Mazhar Hussain - Dermatologist

MBBS, Specialization Diplomas | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

HelloThank you for your message. You need to come for a clinical assessment and more detailed medical history beyond your acne history. Before any treatment is attempted we may need some blood tests or other diagnostic tests depending on the clinical assessment. Kindly call 042-32591427, to set up an appointment. 

Dermatologist in Jhelum - Dr. Malik Aftab Afzal

Dr. Malik Aftab Afzal - Dermatologist

MD , Diploma (Dermatology), Master of Science in Public Health | Jhelum

review-stars

724 Positive Reviews

Dear patient ,
Thanx for ur text .I think u shud visit my clinic for assessment. Before suggesting you anything we need to do some tests to rule out the cause .have you tried any oral medicines till now ?? Call on 042-32591427, 79 to get appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories