Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Acne Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

I am having severe acne on my hips and moderate acne on vagina. It's so painful on hips and it leave very bad acne mark too. I am unmarried. I am having this since years but now it gets worsening day by day. Kindly tell what's the solution to stop acne and fade away acne marks.

Member of Marham-Forum

dear patient, you need to be get examined properly . it may not be acne. pls book a consultation from marham forum. dont let your problem be chronic.

Dermatologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Sadia Mughese

Dr. Sadia Mughese - Dermatologist

MBBS, Certified Dermatologist, FACP | Bahawalpur

review-stars

205 Positive Reviews

please visit a gynaecologist.

Member of Marham-Forum

Please note that acne is an Infection of a specific type of glands in the skin of face, chest, back and arms. These glands are sensitive to a specific type of hormones in the blood.

If you are having some kind of rash on the hips and your private areas then they cannot be acne. These are to be examined by a Dermatologist to diagnose. GP lady doctors or gynaecologist may not be able to diagnose.

Either you consult a lady Dermatologist or else if you come to my clinic, my lady assistant will help me in examining the rash.

Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

kindly book an appointment or online appointment so can guide you better, Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories