Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Acne Scars

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, DHA

I want to ask, I have fair complexion, I had acne problem for long, now I'm left with scars and dull complexion on my face, what treatment should I go for chemical peel or co2 laser?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan

Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP Dermatology (UK), PRP Expert | Rawalpindi

review-stars

87 Positive Reviews

Without seeing u in person nothing can be suggested. Better to visit a dermatologist near u to be sure what to do.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Pt, hope you are well. its imp to Eradicate acne before spending any money on scarring. If Ure sure that it is erradicated then proceed... for any procedure for correction. Secondly I DONT suggest to go for C02.... you can book an appointment with us so can explain to you in detail that what CAN be done...how much improvement expected... what are the options...so we can tailor the best treatment for YOUR skin.. hope this helps? regards

Post Owner

Yes , no acne for many years , skin is clear, there are no pigmented or dark brown areas but scars are there on cheeks, depressions or pits due to cystic acne. I just want to know any specific treatment about scars . I once visited a cosmotologist, he prescribed a gel for collagen production, should I ask them for any cosmetic treatment in particular or do they recommend what's better.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks @Dr. Salman mansoor

Member of Marham-Forum

As suggest need to see an recommend what would be best in YOUR case..as treatments are tailored according to the pt and realistic expectations.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories