Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Acne Scars

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahore

hi i had bad acne when i moved to a new place and it has gone now but i have a lot of acne scars left on my entire face can you please tell me some cream which can help me ? attaching pictures below

Member of Marham-Forum

Would you like to talk to a Dermatologist through online consultation?
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation

Dermatologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Sadia Mughese

Dr. Sadia Mughese - Dermatologist

MBBS, Certified Dermatologist, FACP | Bahawalpur

review-stars

201 Positive Reviews

please book a consultation. acne scars usually require some procedures. use sunblock. eat low fat food. cream albaderm at night.

Post Owner

can you please recommend which sun block is effective?
thank you very much

3 years ago

Dermatologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Sadia Mughese
Dr. Sadia Mughese - Dermatologist

MBBS, Certified Dermatologist, FACP | Bahawalpur | Book Appointment

review-stars 201 Positive Reviews

please use a sun block which has sebum control ,'sc gel" written on it. spf 40 at least.

3 years ago

Post Owner

thanks a lot

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Black seed oil (or nigella sativa oil) can be applied topically on your facial skin and hair and can also be consumed to fight a number of ailments. The oil is known to have cholesterol-fighting abilities and it may also help in regulating blood sugar and inducing weight loss.

Take a Zinc Supplement. ...

3. Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask. ...

Spot Treat With Tea Tree Oil. ...

Apply Green Tea to Your Skin. ...

Apply Witch Hazel. ...

Moisturize With Aloe Vera. ...

Take a Fish Oil Supplement.

7 foods that can cause acne and discuss why the quality of your diet is important.

Refined Grains and Sugars. ...

Dairy Products. ...

Fast Food. ...

Foods Rich in Omega-6 Fats. ...

Chocolate. ...

Whey Protein Powder. ...

Foods You're Sensitive To.

Drinking water is primarily thought to prevent acne by promoting proper skin hydration. Dry skin can trigger excess oil production, which could contribute to acne.

for further assessment please book an appointment with Marham

Thank you
Dr Anam

Post Owner

thank you very much

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair
Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

Welcome

3 years ago

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Saleha Zeeshan

Dr. Saleha Zeeshan - Dermatologist

MBBS , Certificate In Aesthetic Medicine , Membership in the American Board of Aesthetic Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

56 Positive Reviews

acne scars can be treated by using various procedures but acne should be completely controlled first. u can book an online consultation for details.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Shania Farhan

Dr. Shania Farhan - Dermatologist

MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmetologist and Aesthetician | Karachi

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

sometimes it is due to environmental changes for scars treatment available plz book appt thru marham

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Rajesh Kumar

Dr. Rajesh Kumar - Dermatologist

MBBS, D.Derma | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

ist treat acne then need to consult Dermatologist for scars

Member of Marham-Forum

There are no medicines creams Lotions etc for scars. I do PRP treatment with microneedling needling with extremely good results. But I am located in Karachi.

Regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

275 Positive Reviews

Dear pt, PRP won't help neither creams, PRP is much of a wastage of money unless you your American kits that hardly ppl use here. There other procedures giving value for money. Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Your treatment is very important. You can contact me through Marham for properly treatment. Inshaallah you will be fine ...
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/sahiwal/cardiologist/dr-muhammad-bilal-ansari

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

Its better that u consult me online so that i can prescribe u proper medication according to your skin...

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Member of Marham-Forum

Please come to Al Razi Health Care hospital MM Alam Road Gulberg, so that your skin can be examined and proper treatment can be prescribed.

Member of Marham-Forum

Please come to Al Razi Health Care hospital MM Alam Road Gulberg, so that your skin can be examined and proper treatment can be prescribed.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories