Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Acne Spots And Hair Loss Of Head

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, fsd pk

i was on medication from last 2 years for my acne..but did not find any good results..and i started to lose my hairs due to that medication

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Please see a doctor you will need a full history and examination. Thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

Can you share the medicine that you were taking? There could be two possibilities, some medicines can cause hairfall, or it could be a part of your condition (some diseases cause acne hairfall and other symptoms together) do you have any other symptoms like weight gain? Irregularities in periods? Excessive hair growth on the face? We can go over it in detail if you can book an online consultation.

Post Owner

different medicines..but long term i used sonion capsules and arynoin gel for 1 year..then after this course different gels ,creams and tablets i used

4 years ago

Post Owner

but still i have acne and spots but minimum..now i want to use duac gel 1% or 5%..would u recommend me?if not then recommend me some other cream or vitamins for my skin plus hair fall

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Pt, I hope you are well. Acne is a very very simple thing to treat and i wonder why it cant be eradicated from your system. Indeed the after effects that is pigmentation (PIH) & scarring is bit tricky to treat but even that can be sorted. You need to do consult so your basic blood tests and other profile can be done to rule out any hormonal issues. Again hair fall should be easily treated. Regards

Post Owner

my head hair volume was huge 3 years before..but now day by day becoming smaller..im a phd student in botany..one cause of my hair fall may be stress which im taking these days alot

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

AOA. Dear Dr Mehak Qazi. i have a problem of acne, acne sopts and pit on facemy skin is oily and dry. whats the treatment and these spots and pit remove on my face or not?

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Zafar Ahmed

Dr. Zafar Ahmed - Dermatologist

MBBS, CRCP, D.DERM (Thailand ), Diploma in Dermato-Surgery (Bangkok), Research Course (UK) | Karachi

review-stars

2643 Positive Reviews

Complete history needs to be taken along with a few other tests.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories