Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Adult Acne

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Islamabad

Dear doctors... I m having acne from october 2018. I went to a dermatologist he prescribed me dalacin t and contimycin I used them afterwards it get worse then again I went to him as now I am having hyperpigmentation and scarring even though I didn't pop my pimples... mainly they were whiteheads and they turned into inflammed pimples... now I m using fawotrex and lumexa cream.. meanwhile I consulted another doctor she said these are just red spots and will fade away by the time... yesterday I went to another doctor he said there is no medicine for scars and u have to go for laser.... I have searched alot about scars mostly I see on my face are not ice pick but just smooth redness which I feel is fading... the first doc said u got acne because of hormones or stress the second doctor said you got acne because of danduruff... kis ki suno kis ki na suno ????

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Kiren Shaheryar

Dr. Kiren Shaheryar - Dermatologist

MBBS , FCPS (Dermatology) , MCPS (Medicine) , AAAM Course | Islamabad

review-stars

71 Positive Reviews

Aoa.
Cant really comment without having a look. Sometimes 2 problems exist. May b u have acne or seborrhea both. Make sure to visit a qualified dermatologist.

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Professor Brigadier Asher Ahmed

Dr. Professor Brigadier Asher Ahmed - Dermatologist

MBBS (Pb), Dip Derma (AFPGMI), FCPS (Derm) Clinical Fellowship in Dermatopathology (UK) MCPS (HPE) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

498 Positive Reviews

With so many opinions, best is to follow one doctor who is planning to treat without lasers. Try treatment for at least 2 months, then decide what to do.

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Better see one doctor and follow the advice. Minimum treatment for acne with any medication is 3-6 months. I would recommend you continue with the meds for now. If you feel you need a face to face advice you can book an online consultation.

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan

Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP Dermatology (UK), PRP Expert | Rawalpindi

review-stars

87 Positive Reviews

Changing too many Drs isn't a good habit. U wud practically get no where. Choose one Dr and be satisfied with his or her treatment. Every Dr has a different plan and strategy to treat a patient. U can have acne with dandruff together. Hyperpigmentation is treatable and u will in shaa Allah recover. Have faith. Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories