Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Alopecia Areata

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, johar town lahore

I have different patches of alopecia on my head for the last 2 years. I concerned with a dr.shazia from city hospital multan. that time after 2 months I gained my hairs from some areas but at the same time, there is an indication of some other new patches. I'm very upset plz tell me any solution to stop hair falling

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Idrees

Dr. Muhammad Idrees - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP (Dermatology) | Lahore

review-stars

295 Positive Reviews

Your problem seems to be alopecia areata. Apart from creams, injections given at the hairless patches are useful and give good results.
You can have a visit if you like.

salam dr
hope u'll fine
i am facing severe hair fall problem since last year. now i am having treatment too from last two months first month he gave me minoxidil, cutegen tabs and hair plus oil but no effect after a month and 2nd month he prescribed me derm hair spray, hair plus oil and priorin capsules. now its about month again but no effect. i use conaz shampoo. he didn't tell me the reason of such hair fall. i have lost about 70% of my hairs now... kindly suggest me something please.. i am really worried for having such a problem in a very young age of 19 kindly help me plzzzz

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Salam,

As per your email please note that Alopecia Areata is curable please do not worry. We have very effective treatments in our clinic like PRP hair and also have medicines . I suggest you to please visit we wil lcheck and advise you medicine and treatment accordingly.

asalam.o.alikum
Dr..
when I am in 10 year old I have alocpia areta probelm. i also Done With 2 many dr Treatment but After few Day I get again This probelm . i am now 22 year old but still i dnt have hair in my all body..plz reply me

4 years ago

plz tell me permanent solution for this ..

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi salam ... my daughter is facing alopecia from 4 years ... i used lots of medicines but no good results... the patches only recover with injctions but also after a few months new patches growup ... plz tell me permanent solution for this or a best dr to concern i am very worried abt her she is 12 years old ....

Member of Marham-Forum

I have different patches of alopecia Areta on my head and chin in last 7 or 8 years. I concerned with Many dr after treatment again same problem.any suggestion?

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Concerned Female
You are welcomed for any discussion on line or at my clinic in Islamabad. Just for your kind information I am a Homeopathic Consultant with an experience of 30 years ,both in Pakistan and Abroad. I also have teaching experience to medical students for almost 25 years. If interested then contact through email at (doctorpirzada@yahoo.com) or sms at zero triple three five double one two zero nine six
Regards
Homeopathic Consultant
Syed Pirzada

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir i universal alopecia areata since 2013 up to now sir i have no hair on my body

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories