Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Alopecia - Boldness

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 35 years old, Karachi

I have been suffering from "Alopecia areata", since my childhood. Hair falls out in round patches and after using oils and home remedies it has been cured. from last 6 to 7 years (especially from last 2-3 months) these round patches are increasing rapidly and recovering slowly, therefore, i am almost at shave stage.My hair loss pattern is similar to male. However, I have other issues also from my childhood, like constipation, Gastric, weight gain, weak immunity system and eyesight weakness. additionally i m facing Sever pain during periods from last 3 to 4 months. (are these problems link with Alopecia?)

i am not interested in hair transplant and all that. But yes want to cure it with medicines and diet.

Member of Marham-Forum

dear pt, hope you are well... need to examine to comment about possible options... regards

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Hi, you should see a dermatologist who will be better able to advise you on treatment options. I am sure this can be treated

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories