Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Blisters On Lips

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 27 years old, Peshawar

Hi i Need help with this. Clusters of small fluid filled sores appear around lips repeatedly after 2-3 months gap. These sores cause itching and inflamation. According to my observation, this usually occurs after threading my upper lips. Kindly guide me about it....

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Post Owner

Thanks ill b waiting for drs reply ????

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Kashif Ali your guidance is needed.

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

This is a typical Herpes called Herpes labialis. Please see a dermatologist you will need oral anti virals if you are getting recurrent episodes of these. Alternatively make an appointment to see us.

Post Owner

Thanks hve to doc few mnths back he gave some medicines bt i keep getting dem... i want to know is there any permanent solution fr this?

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali
Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar | Book Appointment

review-stars 29 Positive Reviews

Long term treatment is prophylactic anti virals. The virus will stay in your body for the rest of life.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories