Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Chicks On Hands Feet And Body

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 21 years old, Karachi

Attaching photos's These have become painful and itchy , due to eid im unable to go anywhere. Please advise any treatment if possible.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

Aslamoalikum, get an online consultation appointment. Thanks.

Member of Marham-Forum

Would be great if someone could tell what it looks like and if any treatment possible till i get online or offline consultation.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid

Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid - Dermatologist

MBBS, D Derm, MCPS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

81 Positive Reviews

Its called Pompholyx. Further details are needed for prescription of treatment. Please consult a Dermatologist in a hospital or clinic. Alternatively take appointment for online consultation.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Pt, You need proper management & certain meds for which a detailed history & ur health status needs to be known off so I won't recommend to start such stuff via online questions. for your own benefit its important to get properly evaluated and then start regime. you can book an appointment or online appointment so can proper care can be given. Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Making a diagnosis just looking at these pictures are next to impossible. In addition to what you have mentioned, you did not mention the history of the disease.

I would strongly recommend that you visit my clinic on Thursday afternoon so that I am able to gather information from you, examine the lesions and advise you the treatment.

Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Need examination for accurate diagnosis

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories