Chronic Eczema

its been 7 yes i m facing itching severe it hing prob out side wall of my vagina i been checked by diff skin specialist frm AKU ,Shifa and Liaquat hospital plus i visited my ghnaecologist too doff test had been taken but all in vain temporily it stopped but again happen now its pain ful n emberassing for me i used travocort , hydrozole ,sudo crdam melagyl but no one is affective even these steroids more complicated my case bow i m so disturb and deppress No one can treat this issue ???? i literally cry every nite i take bath change clothes on daily basis use to shave wid new razor always as i canot wax or use cream its really hurt ! Pls solve this issue or tell me any gud skin specialist i ll be great full ! Tia


MBBS, Dip in Dermatology | Karachi

Is it possible for you to come show in my clinic?
I need to see your condition before diagnosing and treating you.
In sha Allah, with proper treatment you will get better.


Post Owner

kindly lemme k w whr to cum tommi gs days and shift

1 year ago

Dr. Heba Saleem
Dr. Heba Saleem - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip in Dermatology | Karachi | Book Appointment

Mondays, wednesdays, fridays
11am to 12.30pm
Boulevard Hospital on korangi road, near Gold mark.

1 year ago


Hi there.
I would advise you to come over for consultation so that I can do a thorough examination and treat you accordingly.
It is a treatable disease , don't get depressed.
I sit at transform clinic
For appointment you can call 042-32591427, 042-32591427,